March 6 - 8, 2017
Join Surescripts in booth 406 at the 2017 PBMI Annual Drug Benefit Conference for the following pre-conference workshop on improving patients' medication adherence:
Pre-Conference Workshop B
Improving Patient's Safety and Outcomes with Innovative Solutions
Monday, March 6, 2017 | 10:30 - 12:00 a.m. ET
During this session, the presenters will highlight strategies and tools to improve patients' medication adherence. Attendees will learn how:
- Having access to capabilities that provide patient-specific pharmacy benefit and cost information can allow for greater collaboration in patient-provider consultations
- Electronic prior authorization can improve patient adherence and experience for providers and their staff
- Delivering adherence insights and gaps in care messages directly into the provider's workflow can help improve patients' safety and drive outcomes
Luke Forster-Broten, Product Manager, Surescripts
Chris Hansen, Sr. Business Management Analyst, Surescripts
Justin Nguyen, Manager, Product Innovation, Surescripts
We partner with PBMs to improve the patient experience with more reliable access to their medications and point-of-care visibility to their cost, helping them be better consumers of their pharmacy benefit. And we empower PBMs with the actionable intelligence their customers need to measure and manage risk.
PBMs can count on us to convene the industry to find the way forward. We are their trusted partners who advocate for their interests and create differentiated value for their customers.
Featured products at the show will include:
- Patient Medication Benefit Check provides real-time patient specific cost and coverage details to maximize a patient’s pharmacy benefit by identifying lower cost options.
- CompletEPA automates prior authorization processing within the e-prescribing workflow.
- Medication Management for Adherence delivers PBM adherence summaries and patient specific messages directly into the provider’s workflow.
View the PBMI conference brochure here. We look forward to seeing you in Orlando.