September 23, 2014
Silicon Valley, CA
Since 2007, the Health 2.0 Conference has been the leading showcase of the cutting-edge technologies transforming health and healthcare.
On Tuesday, September 23 at 12:45 PM, Tim O’Horgan, Surescripts’ Regional Vice President, will be moderating the following panel:
How a Connected Health Infrastructure and Data-Driven Solutions are Improving Quality, and Your Bottom Line
- Tackling the implications of MU Stage 2 Direct transport protocols
- How hospitals are going beyond compliance with MU
- Selecting a HISP: Assessing the right fit and achieving connectivity between disparate entities
- Connecting with external partners (home health organizations) for holistic community health
- Examining the future of connectivity and care
Donny Patel, Director of Interoperability, Mt. Sinai Medical Center
Venk Reddy, Senior Director, Connected Health, Walgreens
Seth Selkow, CCC Program and HIE Engagement at Kaiser Permanente IT
Please join us at 12:45 on September 23rd in Ballroom E.