At an event like HIMSS18, every conversation is a chance to advance healthcare, and we can't wait to see you there. Visit us in Booth 632 to find out what's new with the Surescripts Network Alliance and explore how we're using actionable intelligence to enhance prescribing and inform care decisions. Be sure to ask us about the 2018 White Coat Awards, too.
- Panel: Bringing Prescription Price Transparency to the Point of Care:Join us for a panel discussion on how technology can deliver prescription price transparency in the Surescripts booth at 11 a.m. on March 6. Pat Salber of The Doctor Weighs In will moderate a panel including Lynne Nowak of Express Scripts, Neil Simon of Aprima Medical Software, and our very own Tom Skelton. Afterward, continue the conversation at a networking reception.
- Connected Health Experience: Visit us at Kiosk 30, where we will showcase the latest innovations in connected health. Come see how we're enhancing prescribing with technologies that draw on the power of the Surescripts Network Alliance. Join us for a presentation on Electronic Prior Authorization in the Connected Health Experience theater on March 6 at 1 p.m.
- Interoperability Showcase: Join Chief Information Officer Mark Gingrich and panelists from Cambia Health Solutions, Rush University and the Blue Cross Blue Shield Association in the Interoperability Showcase Education Theater at 11:30 a.m. on March 7 for a panel discussion on HL7's Da Vinci Project.
Bringing Prescription Price Transparency to the Point of Care
- Surescripts booth #632
Date: Tuesday, March 6
Time: 11–11:45 a.m. PST
- Add to Calendar
Connected Health Experience Presentation
- Level 2 | Bellini 2101A | Booth 8700
Date: Tuesday, March 6
Time: 1–1:20 p.m. PST
Speaker: Chris DiBlasi
Implementers Session: Co-presentation with HL7
- HL7 International Booth #5623
Date: Thursday, March 8
Time: 10:30 a.m. PST
Speaker: Mark Gingrich, Surescripts
- Da Vinci Project Panel Presentation
Interoperability Showcase Education Theater
Date: Wednesday, March 7
Time: 11:30 a.m. PST
- Kirk Anderson, Cambia Health
- Mark Gingrich, Surescripts
- Shafiq Rab Rush, University Medical Center
- Hear about the new HL7 FHIR-focused Da Vinci Project. This exciting private-sector-led initiative unites stakeholders across the healthcare industry to advance value-based care at the national level by leveraging FHIR APIs.
+ Daily Surescripts presentations:
- Use case: Immunization & Vaccination
Level 1 | Hall G | Booth 11955
Date: Tuesday, March 6, through Thursday, March 8
Time: Hourly starting at 10:15 a.m.; closes at 4 p.m. on Thursday, March 8