ASAP Mid Year Conference 2019
June 26- 29 2019
ASAP's mission is to foster understanding of the role that technology plays in assisting pharmacists to promote patient safety and the proper use of medications, comply with laws and regulations, and operate their practices more efficiently by providing a forum for sharing diverse knowledge and perspectives on the modern practice of pharmacy.
2019 Midyear Conference
- DSCSA Regulatory Update
- Prescriber Data Validation
- Provider Status And Healthcare Costs: The Pharmacist's Role
- Digital Therapeutics And The Role Of The Pharmacist
- What You Need To Know About Interoperability
- Changing The Pharmacy Payment Model
- Data Quality And Prescription Monitoring Programs
- State Legislative Update
- Implementing Digital Health In Pharmacy: Lessons From The AMA
We look forward to seeing you in Washington, DC!