2019 Aprima User Conference
August 23 - 25, 2019
Join us at the 2019 Aprima User Conference for three jam-packed days where you'll learn how to leverage your investment and achieve new heights with your Aprima system. We'll bring you completely up-to-date on advances in Aprima products, plus:
- Join us for pre-conference Boot Camps to help you maximize your use of Aprima.
- Earn up to 9 CME/CE credits.
- Learn how all the new functionality in Aprima Version 18 can benefit your practice.
- See how eMDs is modernizing Aprima with a preview of the next release, including beautiful, new, fast, and functional screens, additional functionality, and more.
- Check out Aria RCM, Credentialing and Enrollment services and how they can improve your bottom line.
- Get your practice ready to meet all the requirements needed to gain incentive dollars for MIPS compliance
- Learn about the products and services of our growing list of exhibitor partners that extend Aprima's capabilities to make your life easier.
Introducing Record Locator & Exchange: Because All Healthcare is Not Local
Speakers: Andrew Borgschulte & Mike Olson
Date/Time: Friday, August 23, 2:30 pm - 3:30 pm
In today’s fragmented care environment, the ability to quickly locate and access patient health histories is critical to unlocking safer, higher quality and lower cost healthcare. Aprima and Surescripts are pleased to introduce Record Locator & Exchange, the nation’s strongest record locator. Join us to learn how you can leverage this new capability within Aprima.
Optimizing Prescribing with Price Transparency at the Point of Care
Speaker: Jaqueline Hager
Date/Time: Saturday, August 25 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Patients and physicians tend to agree – out-of-pocket costs should factor into prescribing decisions. Integrated with the Aprima workflow, Surescripts Real-Time Prescription Benefit, Electronic Prior Authorization and Specialty Patient Enrollment enable you to make medication decisions with complete, patient-specific drug benefit and cost information, then seamlessly complete the prescribing process without leaving the EHR.
We look forward to seeing you in Grapevine!