A Single Connection
Healthcare interoperability improves patient safety, provides smoother transitions of care, and increases productivity for providers. Yet today, most Long Term and Post-Acute Care facilities lack the connectivity necessary to make true healthcare interoperability a reality. Surescripts can help.
Industry-Leading e-Prescribing Technology
In most Long Term Care facilities, prescriptions are phoned or faxed to the pharmacy. Less than three percent of prescriptions are handled electronically and require a direct connection with the pharmacy. This is cost-prohibitive and difficult for most organizations to undertake, limiting a facility’s pharmacy choices.
A single connection to Surescripts delivers:
- Industry-leading e-prescribing capabilities. Reduce prescription errors, improve patient safety, and eliminate the expense of setting-up multiple direct connections.
- Full functionality. Supports a full range of transactions, including Electronic Prescribing of Controlled Substances, NewRx – Orders and Discharges, RxChange, CancelRx, RxFill, Census, and Resupply.
- Unmatched Industry Access. Connects to the largest network of Long Term and Post-Acute Care facilities, pharmacies, and EHRs in the nation.
- Full integration. Integrates directly into the EHR workflow.
- Regulatory compliance. A standards-based, streamlined and cost-effective way to meet e-prescribing regulatory requirements.
Request a consultation about how e-prescribing for Long Term and Post-Acute Care can benefit your organization.
Request a Consultation