Please join us at HIMSS14 in Orlando to learn how Surescripts can enhance your capabilities and expand your ability to exchange health information. Select a menu item below to learn more.
View a product demonstration
Our expanded offerings are designed to improve care outcomes, increase efficiency, and reduce costs by connecting care providers and enabling broad health information exchange within communities and across the country. Visit booth #2918 for demonstrations of the following products:
- Basic Messaging: allows patient-specific protected health information to be instantaneously and securely transmitted between healthcare providers.
- Record Locator & Exchange: will leverage Surescripts' master patient index of 210 million individuals to locate patient records, support patient consent, and facilitate the exchange of meaningful patient information stored in different locations.
- CompletEPA: The first and only end-to-end solution integrated within the e-prescribing workflow for electronic processing of medication prior authorization.
- Medication History for Hospitals & ED Settings: improves the medication reconciliation process by electronically delivering the most comprehensive medication history at the point of care.
- Immunization Services: enables EHRs to meet customers' Immunization Registry reporting and query meaningful use needs through a single connection to more than 40 state immunization registries.
Join us at the Interoperability Showcase
Surescripts is participating in the Interoperability Showcase, where you will see:
A demonstration of our Record Locator & Exchange service that will facilitate exchange of meaningful patient information between hospitals using different EHR systems connected to the Surescripts network.
A presentation by Jeff Miller, Executive Vice President and General Manager, Clinical Network Services at Surescripts, on February 25 at 10:30 a.m. in the Interoperability Product Showcase Theater. Jeff will explain how our Record Locator & Exchange service is accelerating connected care.
A demonstration of our directory HPD+: a real-time directory query protocol that is being showcased by ONC as a national standard for provider directory information exchange.